TravelShop Booking Credits is a virtual money application specific to our system that allows our members to pay a portion of their shopping amount for their purchases
TravelShopBooking Credits is a virtual money application specific to our system that allows our members to pay a portion of their shopping amount for their purchases on travelshopbooking.com.
• TravelShopBooking Credits can be accumulated and spent within certain rules.
• It is not liquidity and can never be converted into cash. It can only be used as a means of payment within the rules defined in the system.
• Accumulated TravelShopBooking Credits are non-transferable and can only be spent by the member who has earned and accumulated the Credits.
• It has the power to pay 1 Euro for spending 100 Euros.
• Special campaigns for a certain period of time can be made on travelshopbooking.com regarding earning and spending credits. You can access information about current campaigns from the CAMPAIGNS and CONDITIONS link in the footer (bottom) section of our site.
• Only www.travelshopbooking.com members who have placed an order at least once in the last 365 days can benefit from the credit order privilege. The accumulated Credits of the members who have never placed a booking or who did not place a booking in less than 365 days from the last booking are also automatically deleted.
1-) 30 Euro Credit is loaded as a welcome credit to everyone who has registered as a member at www.travelshopbooking.com.
2-) Every tour defined in our online www.travelshopbooking.com page has its own credit. On the detailed page of the tours, credits are shown in the section with price information on the right. Each booking you place earns you credits according to the price of the tour. As you place bookings, your credits accumulate.
3-) www.travelshopbooking.com can make campaigns at certain times by explaining the rules for earning Attractive Credits, provided that they are for a limited time. For instance: All the tours under the theme Father's Day Special earn double credit, such as the campaign.
1-) Credits can be used when placing bookings. You can use your 30 Euro credit starting from your second booking (the mentioned credit is not valid for the first booking), if you wish you can also accumulate credits and use them for your following bookings after the second one. If you are already a registered member and have credits in your account (other than the 30 Euro registration credit) you can use them in any of your future bookings.
2-) www.travelshopbooking.com can make campaigns at certain times by announcing the Attractive Credit spending rules for a limited time. For instance: Special for 8 March International Women's Day Tours, 50% Credit Campaign for all the tours regardless to the booking amount.
We wish you pleasant tours.