ActivitiesAccessible ToursDiscoveryExplorerHistoricalIn-depth CulturalMuseumSolo TravelSpecial DaySee Itinerary
This tour combines some of the lesser known countries in the Balkans; Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo and Montenegro, by trying to show the best each of these countries offers. Albania offers a mixture of cultural elements with 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and a rich archaeological legacy. Macedonia offers some of the most excellent religious relics, with Ohrid having the biggest Icon museum in the region as well as many beautiful churches. This theme is carried over into Kosovo the newest state in Europe, where we combine religious monuments with tasting of wine and local foods. The Tour will end up in Montenegro which has made a name for itself based on its wild natural beauty.
- • Time stands still within the Decani Monastery, nestled among chestnut groves at the foot of the Prokletije Mountains in western Kosovo.
- • Tiranë, the capital of Albania was founded in the early 17th century CE by Sulejman Pasha of Mulleti who built a large settlement in the area.
- • Lake Ohrid is the deepest lake of the Balkans, with a maximum depth of 288 m (940 ft) and a mean depth of 155 m (508 ft).
- • Berat is located in the south of the country, 120 km south of Tirana, Berat, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2008.
· Accommodation in good 3* 4* standard hotels with breakfast.
· Transportation with comfortable a/c vehicle.
· English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, speaking tour guide/driver.
· All taxes.
Loading. Please wait.
Book the tour by paying only 25% upfront, and settle the remaining amount 30 days before the tour departure.
Request a Private, Customizable Departure
By design, this is a group tour. You can however request a private, customized version of this tour for yourself or your private group of people. Private departures are usually more expensive, but come with these benefits:
Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
Travel withing your own bubble.
Access our Travel Specialists insider knowledge.
Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
Why book with Travelshopbooking
Best price quaranteed.
100% financial protection.
Earn $20+ in travel credits.
No credit card or booking fees.
Carbon neutral tours.
As a company, we are always honored to protect the benefits of our business partners and guests, and to always provide the best price, the best package and convenience in cancellation conditions for them.
Below cancellation policy is only for land services and we will follow the cancellation policy of airline companies for domestic flights.
- If the booking is canceled 8 weeks to the departure you can get full refund.
- If the booking is canceled 7 weeks to the departure, we will refund 100 EUR only.
- If the booking is canceled 3 weeks prior to the departure, you will not be refunded. Under any circumstances, there will be no refund for the promoted tours. The balance will be identified as "Future Tour Credits" to use in the future. Please contact [email protected] or your tour operator to change tour dates and other details.
Under any circumstances, there will be no refund for the promoted tours. The balance will be identified as "Future Tour Credits" to use in the future. Please contact [email protected] or your tour operator to change tour dates and other details.
No refunds will be provided for tours sold during Black Friday under any circumstances to travelers or operators.
Need help or have a question about this tour?
if you have any question about this tour or need help with planning a trip, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
We're ready to help.
Kindly feel free to ask the tour provider for details on pricing, quotas, and additional information.