Discover Javakheti Tour
In Samtskhe-Javakheti, daily
1 - 30
0 - 80
Javakheti is one of the oldest and completely different in its landscape and relief region of Georgia. Surrounded by the grandiose mountains and ridges of the highlands, the deepest canyons, crystal clear lakes and rivers, green fields, the sky strewn with stars, healthy air and climate, an incredible number and diversity of cultural monuments, surprises and evokes everyone!
HighlightsThe fortress of Akhaltsikhe , A walk in Borjomi park and outdoor recreation, Artesian springs
Transfer from/to hotel
1 bottle of water (per person)
During the tour you will get acquainted with the following sights:
• The fortress of Akhaltsikhe - Rabati is actually a city in the city. Apart from historical fortresses, towers, churches and mosque, there are many modern amenities in the complex. For example: a tourist information center, a restaurant, a cafe, clothing and souvenir shops, a museum where visitors can see the model of the city of Akhaltsikhe, the wedding home, Turkish baths, necropolis Pasha, Citadel, amphitheater, wine cellar ...
• A walk in Borjomi park and outdoor recreation. There is everything: beautiful nature, attractions, a cinema, a fountain, gazebos, a swimming pool and many other entertainments. You can try Borjomi mineral water from sources in Borjomi Park.
• Artesian springs in the valley feed on water from glaciers covering the tops of the Bakurian Mountains at an altitude of up to 2300 m. The water rises to the surface without pumping and is transported through pipes to two bottling plants in the city of Borjomi.
Transportation during the tour (Driver service, with transport & fuel)
1 bottle of water (per person)
Discover Georgia's high quality service - tour planning, organization and coordination
International or Domestic flights
Personal expenses: extras at hotel or additional meals
Tipping: Tips for guides and drivers
Loading. Please wait.
Good To Know
As a company, we are always honored to protect the benefits of our business partners and guests, and to always provide the best price, the best package and convenience in cancellation conditions for them.
Below cancellation policy is only for land services and we will follow the cancellation policy of airline companies for domestic flights.
- If the booking is canceled 8 weeks to the departure you can get full refund.
- If the booking is canceled 7 weeks to the departure, we will refund 100 EUR only.
- If the booking is canceled 3 weeks prior to the departure, you will not be refunded. Under any circumstances, there will be no refund for the promoted tours. The balance will be identified as "Future Tour Credits" to use in the future. Please contact [email protected] or your tour operator to change tour dates and other details.
Under any circumstances, there will be no refund for the promoted tours. The balance will be identified as "Future Tour Credits" to use in the future. Please contact [email protected] or your tour operator to change tour dates and other details.
No refunds will be provided for tours sold during Black Friday under any circumstances to travelers or operators.
Black Friday tours can only be purchased during the campaign, and the prices are exclusively available during Black Friday 2023/2024.
Every traveler and operator who participates in Black Friday tours are required to review the inclusions and exclusions of the tour before making a purchase. TSG does not accept any responsibility in this regard.
Refunds are not available for balloon tours, even in the event of weather-related cancellations.
Tour dates and departure dates during the Black Friday deals are non-negotiable, as accommodation and transportation arrangements have already been made.
Please note that all entrance fees, whether for daily or multi-day tours to any destination, are not covered by the Black Friday prices.
All travelers and operators who purchased tours during the Black Friday campaign are presumed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the Black Friday campaign.
TSG reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
Get more information
Kindly feel free to ask the tour provider for details on pricing, quotas, and additional information.