17 Days 16 Nights | Perú | Bolivia
From Peru to Bolivia, 17 days
2 - 10
10 - 50
Chullos Travel Peru
Become a real expedition and live an unforgettable experience in Peru - Bolivia (Lima - Ica - Cusco) (Salar de Uyuni). Learn about the legacy of the Incas.
• Visit the main buildings of the capital of the Inca empire with a complete City tour in Lima
• Get to know the Sacred Valley, visit the towns of Pisac, Ccoya, Lamay, Calca, and Urubamba.
• It is your opportunity to see the sacred citadel of Machu Picchu, let yourself be dazzled by this world's wonder.
HighlightsCity Tour in Lima, Ica - Paracas, Visit Nazca, City Tour in Cusco, Visit Sacred Valley, Visit Machupicchu, Visit Maras Moray, Visit Humantay Lake, Visit Rainbow Mountain, Visit Chullpas de Sillustani
- A representative of Chullos Travel will be waiting for your flight in Lima to transfer you to the hotel of choice in Lima, part of the morning free
- 2:00 p.m. Pick up from the hotel and the City Tour will begin through the Colonial part of Lima and finally Contemporary Lima
- Approximate arrival time 6:00 Pm
- Hotel night in Lima
- At 04:00 a.m. they will pass to make the transfer to the Lima-Paracas Bus terminal
- 07:30 am Arrival and transfer to the tourist pier where the BALLESTAS ISLANDS TOUR will begin: On this tour, you will get on a slider that will take you sailing and you will be able to see the enigmatic figure of the chandelier, related to pirates, aliens and, rock formations, and the extraordinary marine fauna such as sea lions, penguins, pelicans, boobies etc.
- 10:50 am Transfer to the bus station for the respective Paracas-Ica transfer and 1:00 pm CITY TOUR ICA: We will visit the Plaza de Armas and its surroundings, the church of Luren and its boulevard; We continue to the artisan wine cellar where you will learn about the process of making Pisco, our traditional drink, here you can taste these products.
- Then we will take you to visit the only Oasis in America: Huacachina, a place surrounded by immense dunes and palm trees, here you will enjoy free time to shop.
- Finally, the ADVENTURE TOUR IN TUBULARS + SANDBOARDING: experience the most spectacular desert on the Peruvian coast going up and down the dunes. You can slide with the sand boards.
- 08:30 a.m. will begin with the Transfer to the Cruz del Sur bus station to board the Ica-Nasca bus and 11:15 a.m. Arrival and Transfer to the Maria Reiche Aerodrome
- Overflight of the Nasca Lines (30 m) You will be able to observe enigmatic figures such as the condor, monkey, hummingbird, etc.
- 16:30 PM Bus Nasca-Lima in the Cruz del Sur bed bus, End of our services.
- In the morning transfer hotel airport where the air flight from LIMA – CUSCO will be boarded.
- Reception at the Cusco airport and transfer to the selected hotel where you can taste a coca tea and acclimatize before starting the City Tour (in the afternoon).
- At 2:00 PM the City Tour will begin visiting places (Koricancha, Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, and finally Tambomachay)
- Approximate arrival time 6:30 PM.
- Hotel night in Cusco.
- After breakfast, we start the tour with a hotel pick-up at 8 am to go to the archaeological zone and the typical market of Pisaq, where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour and 30 minutes, after our visit to Pisaq we will travel on the Vilcanota river until we reach Urubamba (capital of the sacred valley) where we will have a buffet lunch (typical Andean foods). In the afternoon we visit the Fortress and Citadel of Ollantaytambo where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour and 20 minutes. After visiting ollantaytambo we will have the opportunity to walk through the streets of the town until we reach the train station where we will board our respective train (ollantaytambo – hot waters).
- Already in the train stations of Aguas Calientes the host of the Hotel will be waiting for you
- Hotel night in Aguas Calientes.
- Very early we will go through the hotel to go to the bus station where we will board the first buses to be the first to enter the citadel of Machu Picchu, already in the place of Machu Picchu, we will have a guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes where all the informative part will be announced.
- At the end, you will be given free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own, then we will return to the town of Aguas Calientes and have lunch in one of the various restaurants.
- In the afternoon we will have the return train (aguas calientes - ollantaytambo) remember that you must be at the train station 20 minutes before, when you arrive at the train station in Ollantaytambo, a representative will be waiting for you to transfer you to the hotel In Cusco, a trip of 1 hour and 30 minutes by car.
- Hotel night in Cusco.
- At 8:00 am I pick you up from the hotel to go to the picturesque town of Maras where we will have views of impressive landscapes until we reach Moray where the agricultural laboratory is located, also known as a place of concentration of feminine energy, for which it is considered as a magnetic center of the Pachamama where we will have a guided tour of 40 minutes
- After Moray, we will travel in our mobility for 30 minutes until we reach the salt mines "Salineras" there we will have a guided tour of approximately 1 hour and we will have time to do some shopping for bags of salt or some souvenir items.
- We will return by the same route to Cusco, approximate arrival time is 3:00 p.m.
- At 4:00 am we will pick up your reception hotel with our mobility and we will travel to the town of Mollepata where we will have breakfast.
- Then we will continue our tour to Soraypampa where we will begin our 1 hour and 30-minute walk to the Humantay lagoon which has an altitude of 4,250 meters above sea level. During the tour, we will appreciate the fauna and flora of the place.
- Then we will descend to Soraypampa to be able to take the mobility to Mollepata where we will enjoy a delicious lunch and then return to the city of Cusco arriving at approximately 6:00 pm.
- Hotel night in Cusco.
- We will pick you up at your respective hotel at 4:30 AM, to then begin our incredible adventure driving 2.5 hours in our mobility through the South Valley until we reach the town of Anchi Pacha, where we will enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast after We will continue our trip to the beginning of the trail called Quesyuno (4,326 m / 14,189 ft.) where the last reaches will be given to finally start a walk of approximately 2 hours to 2.5 hours up a moderate climb.
- At approximately 10:30 a.m. we will arrive at our destination called Vinicunca or the Rainbow Mountain (5,020 m / 16,466 ft.). Here you will have enough time to enjoy this unique landscape that geography.
- After our visit to the rainbow mountain, we will return to the starting point, where our private transport will be waiting for us to take us back to the town of Anchipacha, where we will enjoy a delicious
- Buffet lunch, and after a short rest we will start the return trip to Cusco arriving at approximately 6:30 pm.
- Transfer time 10:00 Pm in Tourist Bus (bed bus) from Cusco – Puno
- Your half-day tour begins with pickup from your hotel in Puno around 2:00 PM, to begin your visit to the Sillustani ceremonial center, located 34 km from the city of Puno.
- The chullpas are circular stone towers erected to house the funerary remains of the main authorities of the ancient settlers of Collao (Altiplano). A short distance from the archaeological complex is the site museum, where various pieces of the Kolla, Tiahuanaco and Inca cultures are preserved.
- One of the most famous attractions of the Sillustani complex is the “Chullpa del Lagarto”, a funerary tower that represents the highest chullpa in the complex. This was built in the Inca era and was built with square stones that fit together perfectly. Another beautiful place in Sillustani is the Umayo lagoon, an incredible mirror of water that reflects the blue sky and white clouds of Puno. This lagoon houses an island that is a reserve for the protection of the local vicuñas.
- This Sillustani tour lasts about 1 hour and you will return to Puno where you will arrive around 5:00 PM.
- night accommodation in puno
- We will start the tour with the pick up at your hotel at 7.30 am. Immediately we will go to the port where the boats leave for the famous floating islands of the Uros. Already in the floating islands, our guide will explain the interesting history of the islands and the local culture.
- We will continue the trip for approximately three hours towards the island of Amantaní. Here a member of a local family is waiting for us to take us to their house for lunch.
- In the afternoon you can go for a walk to the top of the island to observe the beautiful sunset of Lake Titicaca.
- Night in a local house.
- The day begins with a traditional breakfast prepared by the family and then we will say goodbye and continue with the trip to the island of Taquile (1 hour by boat), on the way we will be able to see beautiful landscapes that surround Lake Titicaca.
- We will continue the trip walking towards the top of the island where we will have the opportunity to visit the artisan markets of the town and see the different chullos made by the men of the island.
- Before leaving the island we will have lunch one of the typical dishes with a spectacular view of the lake.
- After descending the 538 stone steps we will take our boat back to the city of Puno.
- Approximate arrival time 18:00 hours.
- Hotel night in Puno.
- Our begins with the pick up from your hotel to the bus terminal, we will go through immigration until we reach Copacabana, we go to our respective hotel to leave our things and do our city tour in our afternoon there we will do a city tour, we will visit the sanctuary of the virgen de calendaría, craft centers, market and cerro calvario or viewpoint (optional) for 3 hours, then we will have lunch and have the afternoon free to visit the city, later we will settle in a hotel.
- Hotel night in Copacabana
- After our breakfast we will go to the island of the moon, we will travel in a boat (shared service), where we will visit the temple of Iñak uyu or temple of the virgins of the sun, after knowing its history we will go to the island of Sun, there we will visit the Pillkokaina temple and we will walk for approximately 45 min. Until we reach the town of Yumani, where the fountain of eternal youth is located, the Inca stairway, gardens, Inca terraces, the monument of the first Incas and the ceremonial portals. After taking pictures and breathing fresh air, we will have lunch and finally return. to Copacabana, our tour ends at approximately 5:00 p.m.
- Departure from Copacabana at 6:00 p.m. to La Paz Copacabana, we will arrive at approximately 10:00 p.m.
- Hotel night in La Paz.
- Our tour begins with the pick up from your hotel, between 08:00-09:00, then we will travel by shared transport to the "Tiwanaku" monument, known worldwide as the greatest sample of the degree of perfection that the country's culture reached with a tour of 2 hours from the city of La Paz.
- We will continue our visit to the conventional and interpretation museum, archaeological ceremonial center, semi-subterranean temple, the Kalasasaya temple, the Puerta del Sol, the Ponce and Fraile monoliths, the astronomical temples, it is not enough with that we will visit the lithic museum where one of the most important sculptures such as the Bennett monolith or “Pacha Mama”.
- To conclude our visit we will enter the artisan center and then return to the city of La Paz at approximately 4:00 p.m.
- At night we will board a tourist bus (bed bus) from La Paz to Uyuni, this trip lasts approximately 10 hours.
- Our staff will be waiting for you at the terminal to take you to a cafeteria, have breakfast and use the restrooms.
- Our tour begins at 10:30 a.m., it will begin with a visit to the train cemetery to see the old locomotives.
- Then we go to the community of Colchani (the gateway to the Salar) where we will find rustic craft workshops and the rustic table salt micro-processor.
- Continuing with the expedition to the majestic Salar de Uyuni we will make stops to see salt extractions, the eyes of the salt flat and the Playa Blanca Salt Hotel that currently only works as a museum.
- Later we will visit the most popular island of the Salar located in the middle of the Salar, the Incahuasi Island where we will hike and appreciate large expanses of cacti, sea rock fossils and spectacular 360° views from the viewpoint.
- At the end of our tour, we headed to our salt lodging to rest.
You will be taken to the airport according to the flight schedule you have.
- Hotel 3 stars
- Professional guide
- Tourist transport
- Income for all tours
- Food not mentioned in the itinerary
Loading. Please wait.
Good to Know
As a company, we are always honored to protect the benefits of our business partners and guests, and to always provide the best price, the best package and convenience in cancellation conditions for them.
Below cancellation policy is only for land services and we will follow the cancellation policy of airline companies for domestic flights.
- If the booking is canceled 8 weeks to the departure you can get full refund.
- If the booking is canceled 7 weeks to the departure, we will refund 100 EUR only.
- If the booking is canceled 3 weeks prior to the departure, you will not be refunded. Under any circumstances, there will be no refund for the promoted tours. The balance will be identified as "Future Tour Credits" to use in the future. Please contact [email protected] or your tour operator to change tour dates and other details.
Under any circumstances, there will be no refund for the promoted tours. The balance will be identified as "Future Tour Credits" to use in the future. Please contact [email protected] or your tour operator to change tour dates and other details.
No refunds will be provided for tours sold during Black Friday under any circumstances to travelers or operators.
Kindly feel free to ask the tour provider for details on pricing, quotas, and additional information.