Mount Everest View Tour
In Kathmandu, 4 days
1 - 20
5 - 75
Above The Himalaya Trekking (P) Ltd
Everest view tour is one of the best tour packages in Nepal that offers you magnificent views of Himalayan vistas. This tour allows you to experience and discover the world of age-old temples, world heritage sites, glimpses of panoramic mountains, breathtaking sunrise and sunset view and experience local culture and traditions.
Each and everyone coming to Nepal expects not only the view of the Himalayas but also to reach nearer as possible. You can enjoy a seemingly endless chain of snowcapped peaks which will be your lifetime memory. One of the biggest attractions for visitors to Nepal is the Mountain Flight.
For those restricted by time or other constraints, mountain flights offer an alternative to climbing and ensure a lasting memory of the highest peaks on Earth.
HighlightsGet the heavenly beauty of mountains in our Himalaya tour, The feeling of pride and happiness, Unforgettable memories in the true wonders of nature, Exposure to a different lifestyle of local people, Fantastic scenarios and enchanting natural beauty, View of Mount Everest World’s highest Mountain from the closest point., • Visit the World’s heritage sites of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur., An amazing view of sunrise and sunset over the Himalayas panorama from Nagarkot
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. You will be picked up and transferred to the hotel. When you have had time to settle in and freshen up after your long fight, you will be invited to our office for a briefing about your program. Evening is free at your own leisure. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
The next morning, after breakfast you will leave for a full-day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley. You can visit the sacred Pashupatinath Temple and Swyambhunath, which are very ancient and essentially enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage sites. The biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhnath and the fine arts and historical architecture of Kathmandu Durbar Square reflecting the ancient Nepalese culture are highlighted on our guided tour.
Drive to Nagarkot hill station (35 km / 1 hour 40-minute drive). Arrive and check into the resort/hotel. After getting refreshed walk around the village and enjoy the valley view with the Himalayan ranges. Enjoy the view of sunset in the golden panoramic Himalayas. Overnight at resort/hotel at Nagarkot.
This day involves waking up early to watch the spectacular sunrise over the Himalayan range. The first rays of the sun firing the peaks glowing a multitude of pink, gold, and red hues as it slowly lights up the Himalayas become extremely beautiful. Drive back to Kathmandu en route continuing with sightseeing of Bhaktapur the city of Devotees and also visit Patan Durbar square the city of arts. Arrive in Kathmandu and check into the hotel. The evening is free for you to go shopping / personal activities. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Today you will be transferred to the international airport for your onward journey.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- All necessary papers works, office Service charges,s and all Government Taxes
- All tour transfers by private car/van/Hiace as per group size.
- Guided Tour of Kathmandu City, Bhaktapur & Patan with expert tour guide and private vehicle
- Hotel Accommodation including breakfast.
Everest Mountain flight is available on extra cost
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in Price Includes section.
- International Airfare/Airport tax, City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Lunch and dinner, drinks and bar bills
- Tips and gratitude
Loading. Please wait.
Good to Know
As a company, we are always honored to protect the benefits of our business partners and guests, and to always provide the best price, the best package and convenience in cancellation conditions for them.
Below cancellation policy is only for land services and we will follow the cancellation policy of airline companies for domestic flights.
- If the booking is canceled 8 weeks to the departure you can get full refund.
- If the booking is canceled 7 weeks to the departure, we will refund 100 EUR only.
- If the booking is canceled 3 weeks prior to the departure, you will not be refunded. Under any circumstances, there will be no refund for the promoted tours. The balance will be identified as "Future Tour Credits" to use in the future. Please contact [email protected] or your tour operator to change tour dates and other details.
Under any circumstances, there will be no refund for the promoted tours. The balance will be identified as "Future Tour Credits" to use in the future. Please contact [email protected] or your tour operator to change tour dates and other details.
No refunds will be provided for tours sold during Black Friday under any circumstances to travelers or operators.
Kindly feel free to ask the tour provider for details on pricing, quotas, and additional information.