Popular Uzbekistan ToursSee all
Uzbekistan Culture & Historical Tours
Where to visit in Uzbekistan?
Samarkand, Bukhara, Khıva, Shahrısabz, Tashkent, Aıdarkul lake & nurota mountaıns, Fergana valley, Karakalpakstan
Things to do in Uzbekistan
- Begin your journey through Uzbekistan in the mythical city of Samarkand, the Crossroad of Cultures, which boasts dozens of hidden gems to discover.
- Visit the Aral Sea to take a swim and capture amazing shots of the ship graveyard.
- Explore the unique Savitsky Art Museum in Nukus, Karakalpakstan Region, which houses a forbidden collection of art from the Soviet Union.
- Discover the streets of the capital, Tashkent, where architectural monuments of oriental design meet Soviet-planned street layouts and modern glass high-rise buildings.
- Trace the footsteps of one of history's greatest conquerors, Temur, in Shahrisabz.
- Include Bukhara in your itinerary, a city that served as a center for Islamic theology and science for several centuries and is recognized by UNESCO as an exemplary medieval city.
Best time to visit Uzbekistan
Summer Autmn Winter Spring
17/34°C 3/28°C -5/8°C 4/27°C